Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas




In keeping with tradition, I spent Christmas at home with Rocky (my 70lb boxer/hound mix), sick as a proverbial dog. I actually look forward to spending the holiday by myself, but somehow I do always manage to get sick. This year was no exception. I feel like crap. No, let me rephrase that. I started off feeling like crap. At this point I feel like an entire pile of crap. My entire body aches, I can barely talk, and my throat has been killing me for four days!

Nevertheless, I enjoyed my holiday. And now I've added a new tradition to my holiday. I rented "Transformers, the Movie" from Pay-Per-View tonight (um, probably the best movie EVER made). And I will watch it and then, hopefully, go to sleep.

All in all, not a bad weekend.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: